Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hmm

I'm getting really bad at blogging regularly. Bad Lindsey. I really have to work on that. I guess I just don't have much to blog about lately.

Here are the highlights of my past week.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II




Yes, I'm a big Harry Potter fan. I loved the books and the movies, and I finally saw the last movie with a friend Friday night. I loved the movie! I saw it in 3D (my first 3D movie!), and it was fantastic. Made me want to read the books all over again.

Catching Fire



Alright, you've probably figured out by now that I'm a fan of young adult fic, but sometimes a girl just needs something a little lighter to read and a bit of an escape. Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games series is definitely an escape from reality (if not quite light reading). I started the second book in the series, Catching Fire, today, and I can hardly put it down. I went ahead and ordered the third and final book, Mockingjay, this morning so I can read that too. If you're looking for an excellent series to read, I highly recommend picking this one up.

And that's about it. There was work, work, and more work. Hopefully this upcoming week goes a little more smoothly, but for now, I'm going back to reading and vegging on the couch.

No comments: