Saturday, July 9, 2011

Been Away...

So it's been awhile since I've blogged. What can I say? Life's been crazy. It's been tough adjusting to my new job. I definitely like it, but it's just been a big change. I've been practicing only criminal law so I've been having to switch mindsets working with criminal, civil, and family cases now. But I'm getting there.

I finally bought some bookshelves for my apartment but not enough. Perhaps I have too many books, but is that really possible?

I've been reading Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl.


I've always liked Kinsella's books, but I haven't heard very good things about this one. Despite the reviews I've read, I'm loving the book so far. I'll have a full review when I finish.

Well, just wanted to check in and let you all know that I'm still alive. =)

No comments: