Monday, June 20, 2011

First Day

I started my new job today and to celebrate I decided to buy myself a beautiful, new pair of shoes. Yesterday on my way home from spending Father's Day with my parents, I stopped at DSW to see what I could find. For anyone who doesn't know, DSW is an amazing store that any shoe lover can appreciate and must check out. DSW has great deals and an awesome selection of shoes. Yesterday I found these beauties.


I adore Nine West purses, and I love Nine West shoes. I now have three pairs of Nine West heels, and they're the most comfortable brand of heels I've ever worn. They never give me blisters, they're always stylish, and they're made to last. My feet felt as great at the end of the day as they did at the beginning, and any high heel wearer knows that's a very big deal.

No comments: