Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hoping for a better week

Last week was one LONG week. When I said I hoped I'd have time to blog during the week, I was just jinxing myself. Everything culminated Thursday with me sitting in a restaurant parking lot for an hour waiting for someone to come help me since my car had overheated and who knows what kind of liquid had come gushing out of my car after I closed the hood. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. Friday I had to have my car towed to a service place, and I'm waiting for the verdict tomorrow on what's wrong with car and how much it's going to cost. So I've been stuck at my apartment all weekend, stranded without a car. I'll have to get a ride to work tomorrow and figure out what I'm doing from there. Lovely.

Friday I did get my washer and dryer delivered. Yay! I was finally able to get some laundry done (boo/yay), and I'm very happy to have my own laundry set. Here they are in all their glory.


Keep your fingers crossed for me that my car trouble is nothing serious or expensive. Hopefully I'll have a nice update to post about that tomorrow.

No comments: