Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm back!

Oops. It's been almost a week since I've posted, but in my defense, it's been a very long week. I was in court every day, pretty much all day. Fun, fun. I really do enjoy my job, but it can be exhausting.

This weekend I'm determined to be productive as far as my apartment goes. Things are getting cleaned, unpacked, and moved around. I'm ready to feel settled finally. It already feels like home, but I'm ready to be comfortable and have everything where I want it. Once that happens, I can finally post some pictures.

While internet window-shopping, I came across a few things I really want. Here are my top five at the moment in no particular order.

1. Mosaic Hurricane Candle Holder from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.


2.  Perfect Date Plates from BarbieCollector.com

3. UT Square Face Leather Watch from the University of Texas.




4. Pink Furla Candy Bag from Furla




What do you think?

No comments: